What to Expect
What to Expect
- Watch the training video
- Meet your instructors
- Go through an equipment overview and flight instruction explanation
- Strap in and start your flight
- Learn basic maneuvers, such as flying, hovering, diving underwater, 360’s, dolphin dive, etc.
- Take a quick break for a couple minutes to rest, swap GoPro Locations (if applicable), and ask any questions
The flight will be filmed in HD on our GoPro camera from our Jetski (video will be provided if the GoPro video package is purchased). Finish up, dry off, book follow-up flight time, head home with memories to last a lifetime, and you will get your GoPro Video when the editing is finished.
What to Bring
- Bathing suit - girls wear- board shorts over your bikini bottom
- Liability statement signed with a picture ID
- Dry Clothes to change needs
- Sense of Adventure!
- You must arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled flight time, which will give you sufficient time to fill out the necessary paperwork, make any payments, and watch the training video.
- All riders will be outfitted with a life jacket in addition to the flyboard which also provides floatation, however, it is a requirement that all riders have the ability to swim, as it is necessary to be comfortable and able to maneuver in the water.
- All riders must agree to and sign our Wing Flight Flyboard Liability Release Form.
- To ride the FlyBoard you must be at least 10 years of age. The minimum required weight is 85 lbs (38 kg) and the maximum is 300 lbs (136 kg). Anyone under the age of 18 requires parental consent.
- You will be required to wear a helmet and life jacket during the flight.
- If you have any mobility issues or have had previous back, neck, leg or knee injuries that could cause any risk to you during the activity, you will not be able to ride the FlyBoard. For safety reasons, pregnant women must not ride the FlyBoard.
- We do not use the arm nozzles on our FlyBoard. This allows more mobility and a more comfortable and natural feeling for the user.
- Controlling your own throttle is prohibited for any rental operations, for security reasons. The certified trainer controls throttle, starting you very low and letting you go higher according to your progress, you control all directional movement shifting your body weight.
- Remember, FlyBoarding is an extreme sport and it requires a little bit of effort, but no previous experience is required. It's important that you love water and are excited about trying something new!